Engagement Ring Insurance
Speak with our team of diamond jewellery and engagement ring specialists about our one and three year insurance policies available with all new diamond jewellery and engagement ring purchases. Buy online or in store, safe in the knowledge that you are fully protected against accidental loss, damage and theft.
We know how important your most treasured items of jewellery are to you, so we always recommend that you take out separate insurance to protect it against accidental loss, damage and theft. T H March insurers to provide you with straightforward and affordable jewellery insurance to give you that peace of mind.
We highly recommend that you insure your diamond jewellery to protect it against accidental loss, damage and theft. Select either one or three year insurance plans through T H March on all new purchases which helps to give buyers a peace of mind. To read more about our insurance offering, click here.
Our jewellery insurance is super easy to use and comes with a fantastic range of benefits:
- We offer 1 year or 3 year insurance up to a maximum value of £5,000 and a maximum £10,000 total value of any one household. This protects you against accidental loss, damage and theft.
- There is no excess to pay and all claims are settled in full up to the sum insured.
We will repair or replace any damaged or lost items.
- You always have a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period during which insurance can be cancelled in full.
- You are covered anywhere in the UK and up to 30 consecutive days worldwide, so if you damage or lose your jewellery during a holiday you are covered.
- There is only one simple Claim form to fill out in the event of a loss occurring.
Your jewellery is covered as soon as you receive your insurance certificate.
Contact our team of diamond jewellery experts on 01335 453 453 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more advice or to discuss jewellery insurance options available with all new purchases.